Welcome to the Farsight Files...

My photo
I have always had an interest in the Paranormal and all things strange, as far back as I can remember. However, I have never really looked deeply into the subject, well until now! You see the other great interest of mine was to write, but never found a subject which inspired me. I created the Farsight Files as a means to document my experiences, what I learn and hopefully any cases I investigate. I hope you enjoy reading the blogs and please feel free to leave comments, as they fuel further discussion and subjects for blogs.

Monday 8 September 2008

Thanks to Jim for the Logo !

Just a quick entry to thank you to Jim from ISP for the swift and clever design of the Farsight Files logo and banner above.



As I said at the time, I can already imagine the logo on the back of some jackets.



Obviously my graphics skills are not quite as good as Jim's, but you get the idea !

Funny thing is I imagined a logo similar to this one in my head, but couldn't quite get it into visual format. I don't recall telling Jim or describing it, so its either a case of 'great minds think alike' or Jim can read minds through MSN !!!

Thank you again Jim.

Next up the Farsight Files website ?? Think that one is a slight work in progress though !

No comments:

Post a Comment