Welcome to the Farsight Files...

My photo
I have always had an interest in the Paranormal and all things strange, as far back as I can remember. However, I have never really looked deeply into the subject, well until now! You see the other great interest of mine was to write, but never found a subject which inspired me. I created the Farsight Files as a means to document my experiences, what I learn and hopefully any cases I investigate. I hope you enjoy reading the blogs and please feel free to leave comments, as they fuel further discussion and subjects for blogs.

Wednesday 24 September 2008

The Farsight Files Forum Opens for business ...

Okay, just a quick entry today! Just thought I would make you all aware that I have set up a forum for discussing all things Farsight and paranormal of course..

It's idea that comes from the fact that I like what ISP have done with their forum and thought it a good media for discussion. Nice one Jim, guess I owe you again on that one.

It's simply accessable from the Farsight Files logo picture on the left, just give it a click and check it out.


Like I said just a short entry, give it a click and leave us a message!

Keep your eye on the blog though I will have to post a propper entry soon.

1 comment:

  1. You'll owe me for more than that soon enough mate!

    ReplyDelete