Welcome to the Farsight Files...

My photo
I have always had an interest in the Paranormal and all things strange, as far back as I can remember. However, I have never really looked deeply into the subject, well until now! You see the other great interest of mine was to write, but never found a subject which inspired me. I created the Farsight Files as a means to document my experiences, what I learn and hopefully any cases I investigate. I hope you enjoy reading the blogs and please feel free to leave comments, as they fuel further discussion and subjects for blogs.

Wednesday 13 August 2008

A Short Stop At Clophill !


Last Monday saw me with a little time on my hands, so I thought it was a good time to pop to Clophill and have a little wonder around the site in the daylight by myself!


However, I wasn't alone! A couple of teenagers were using the old church site for their own reasons, and to be honest I don't think they were searching for proof of the Paranormal!


I have to admit even though I felt like I was intruding upon the couple, the church on top of the hill, in the daylight still had me a little on edge. However, I didn't feel odd or as if anything was watching me, accept maybe the couple.


I rang my cousin to discuss some points that she had mentioned. She directed me towards a grave stone, but unfortunetly it was unreadable. And thus we couldn't confirm her belief that it was the daughter of a woman called Jenny. A spirit my cousin picked up on whilst tuning into the location.


More on Jenny will come later. I also tried to locate a Well on the site, but was unsuccesful.


To be honest I think a more detailed visit is required, perhaps even with my cousin so she can pick up on things more directly!


All in all though a good little visit. I have been to the church before, but not in as much detail. It is a wonder to see and I can easily imagine the fear it can create in the dead of night. I am now eager to see what secrets this location hides, if any!


This Farsight File is officially open and in full swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment